Six point injectable eye-lift
The eye area is one of the first to show the signs of ageing. Wrinkles, heavy eyelids and dark circles under the eyes can contribute to a tired and aged appearance. So much so that, by rejuvenating the eye area, the whole face often appears more youthful and refreshed.
Surgery is not always necessary to correct ageing in the eye area. Dermal fillers signify a non-surgical alternative to lift and open the eyes for a more youthful appearance.
When injected in precise points around the orbital rim, dermal fillers can lift excess skin, reduce hollows and dark circles under the eyes, and improve the appearance of deep wrinkles and folds.
Dr Kushelew is an experienced injector, renowned for her consistent, natural-looking and effective results in facial rejuvenation. She often performs the six-point injectable lift, sometimes alongside anti-wrinkle injections, to achieve a balanced, harmonious result in the eye area.
Six points of rejuvenation
- Lift the drooping brow – often called brow ptosis
- Correct fat accumulation and skin excess in the upper eyelid
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fill depressions in the tear trough
- Reduce bags and lift fatty tissue under the eyes
- Improve the interaction between the lower lid and upper cheek
For more information on the procedure, book a consultation with Dr Kushelew today.